Friday, December 5, 2014

If You're Not About Justice I Want Nothing To Do With You


If you're not outraged about police brutality against Black Americans then I want nothing to do with you.

Maybe that's blunt. But let me go further.

If you're not in recognition that Black people--and Black people in particular-- are being targeted by law enforcement then I want nothing to do with you.

If the word "thug" or "hoodlum" is in your vocabulary then I want nothing to do with you. If you believe there's ever a reason why lethal force needs to be used against an unarmed person then I want nothing to do with you. If you aren't about the chant "Black lives matter" then I want nothing to do with you.



I have no time to coddle people. And I'm certainly not going to debate my right to life in the United States. It's sick and disgusting that many people think I am willing or even emotionally capable of debating whether people who look like me should or should not be shot down by cops.

This is a civil rights issue. It's a human rights issue. And if you don't recognize that then I want nothing to do with you.

Circa 2012 I dealt with folks who wanted to argue with me about if Trayvon Martin deserved to die, if he deserved to be stalked and subsequently murdered in his own neighborhood. But no more.

We're not arguing over Mike Brown, Darrien Hunt, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Akai Gurley, Tanesha Anderson, Rumain Brisbon... I don't need to continue.


It's a free country (at least for some of us). And a person has the right to be a racist. As I have the right to not deal with racists as an elective decision.

As it is the United States has sent a strong message that I have no right to my life and liberty if I'm at the mercy of a cop seeking blood. And after my death, I have no right to justice.

I charge genocide. And if you don't then I want nothing to do with you.


6 comments:

  1. Yes, girl! I have no patience for any kind of racism from any white people, anymore EVER. I simply refuse to mince words when it comes to racism and white supremacy. People need to be grown ups and call it what it is as opposed to equivocating it away. And my tolerance for willfully ignorant racist white people [or any brainwashed peon of any color who takes it upon themselves to enter a conversation JUST to DEFEND or MINIMIZE white supremacy] is at less than zero - meaning that I have absolutely NO tolerance for their bullshit. I refuse to tolerate racism or racialized misogyny at in time in my personal space, ever. I don’t give a FLYING FUCK about white approval, unless I’m at work and I’m getting PAID to put up with casually racist whites. So I refuse to let any racist, willfully ignorant white people into MY personal space on MY free time unless I'm getting paid for it.I don't HAVE to deal with callous, ignorant, and HATEFUL white sociopaths on MY free time unless they pay me. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank God for using Dr Okougbo Alaba as my source of savior after 2 year of joblessness and my lover left me alone for 2 years,Have just been heart broken until i go in contact with Dr Okougbo Alaba after i saw a lady testimony on how she was helped by this same dr Okougbo Alaba, So i decided to get in contact with him and when i told him all my problem he laughed and said this is not a problem that everything will be ok in 3days time. Exactly the 3rd day my ex lover called me i was shocked and what surprise me the most was that a company i applied for over 4month called me and said i should resume work as soon as possible.Am so grateful to Dr Okougbo Alaba if you wish in contacting him realhomeofspell@outlook.com He do cast the spell as following
    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) you need a divorce in your relationship
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women & men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) Herbal care
    Contact him today on: realhomeofspell@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your website very much thanks for your share.all the imformation are useful for me,I will come again.Please visit here:

    packers And Moversbengaluru to Kolkata
    Packers And Movers bengaluru to Bhubaneswar
    Packers And Movers bengaluru to Bhopal
    Packers And Movers Marathahalli Colony bengaluru
    Packers And Movers Bangalore is known for their polished methodology furthermore to be in a state of harmony with the season of conveyance asked for by our clients

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best singles here!

    The Best interracial dating site for Black Women Looking For White Men. Love is color blind! Don’t never give up!

    So nice Interracial Dating Site

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Your blog is very informative. Usanxietymeds is one of the popular and top-notch digital pharmacies located in the United States. We sell the best collection of effective and very affordable anxiety and insomnia disorder remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Buy Citra Tablets
    Buy Belbien Online
    Buy Rivotril 2mg
    Pain o Soma Tablets USA

    ReplyDelete